Railway Development Project of the Hamdallaye Bauxite Loading Site
Preparation of tender documents for rail lanes, track configuration and mining road.
The objective of this study was to prepare the tender documents (written materials and technical specifications) for the construction of: (i) the railway connections of two (2) rail lanes between the existing NDANGARA yard with improvements and the new loading site in Hamdallaye, (ii) The track configuration of the new loading site, (iii) the mining road serving the new loading site.
SYSTRA Canada’s mandate included the following tasks:
- Confirmation of the solutions obtained through the feasibility and the design brief study;
- Assess the geotechnical study;
- Propose the alignment of:
- Loading zone Hamdallaye
- Connection NDangara
- Mining road linking NDangara to the new site of Hamdallaye
- Crossing of the national road;
- Building and work shop;
- Tender documents with evaluation and recommendations;
- FEL3 level project cost estimate.