SYSTRA Canada has a permanent core of railway specialists in all major disciplines who combine mature professional experience gained in Canada and internationally with academic excellence, and personal qualities that make them culturally sensitized project managers, engineers, consultants, trainers and administrators. The core group of consultants provides technical support to the network of field offices throughout the world.
In addition to competencies in management and technical issues, SYSTRA Canada prides itself in innovative and customer tailored solutions. To achieve this, our consultants carefully listen to clients, analyze problems and search for solutions that challenge the status quo. Our experts become the architects of solutions that are rooted in the needs of the client and then proceed to develop and implement, with their assistance, achievable and measurable milestones.
Our consultants include:
- Alignment and track engineers (design and maintenance), as well as technicians
- Rolling stock engineers and technicians
- Workshop designers
- Signalling and telecommunications engineers
- Simulations experts
- Railway operations experts
- Procurement specialists
- Economists and financial experts
- Experts in privatization, institutional development and restructuring
- Transaction advisors
- Experienced CAD operators