SYSTRA Canada’s (formerly CANARAIL) reputation with respect to rolling stock is based on more than 200 projects completed since 1990. These include projects for passenger, freight and mineral railways in Canada and around the world for locomotives, wagons, passenger cars and rail-bound maintenance-of-way equipment.
Whether under a full turn key project or specific ad hoc services, SYSTRA Canada’s team covers the entire range of rolling stock expertise and service offers. From complete overhaul and refurbishing to inspection through management of procurement, we have the skills to deliver each and every client’s expectations.
We provide the preparation of technical specifications, management of tenders, evaluation of proposals, contract negotiations and assignment, manufacturing supervision, supervision of factory and site tests and operating strategies.
SYSTRA Canada provides services for the procurement cycle and all technical, engineering and business/financial and project execution.
Expertise in rolling stock
- Design and technical specifications of rolling stock
- Bidding services and inspection
- Locomotive maintenance based on reliability
- Management workshops
- Design and planning workshops
- Management systems fleet maintenance equipment
- Technology assessment
- Delivery of overhaul/refurbishing programs under EPC(M) mode