As a leading expert in railway disciplines, SYSTRA Canada provides training sessions for clients who are keen to ensure that their staff and managers remain qualified at a level allowing them to facilitate their decision-making regarding railway systems.
- Rail operators;
- Rail infrastructure owners/maintainers;
- Mining companies;
- Funding agencies.
WHAT? (disciplines covered)
- Design tools and methodologies;
- Maintenance of tracks;
- Maintenance/overhaul of rolling stock;
- Accident investigations;
- Operations: safety, operational planning, operational optimization;
- Management of tendering processes;
- Marketing and business plans;
- Role of management and human resources;
- Restructuring of railways;
- Rail-related state-of-the-art tools and software.
- On-site sessions;
- On the job by shadowing international experts in their daily work.
- Develop capacity building strategy & performance Indicators (benchmarks to evaluate the effectiveness of training);
- Conduct Training Needs Assessment (Gap analysis);
- Develop Terms of Reference & Training Plans;
- Prepare training materials;
- Deliver training and supplemental training as required;
- Evaluate training and capacity development progress;
- Plan and arrange study tours.
Our general approach for training is as follows: