BIM In One Click
Accelerates and makes reliable BIM linear infrastructure modelling
What is bim in a click?
Because BIM modelling is at the heart of your projects, automating its production is a major concern.
Building comprehensive BIM models, increasing design reliability, reducing construction deadlines, achieving more robust and faster production of our deliverables… These are the reasons that drove us to create BIM In One Click : a unique collection of BIM modelling tools for all our linear infrastructure projects.
- Quickly model infrastructures and systems along a route;
- Connect BIM objects to the infrastructure layout by integrating specific requirements;
- Strengthen the ability to integrate your design data into mock-ups;
- Adapt the level of modelling detail to the study phasel
- Benefit from an intuitive reading interface that makes it easy to modify your data.
A BIMINONECLICK COLLECTION ADAPTED TO ALL YOUR INFRASTRUCTURE DESIGN PHASES
BIM in One Click uses a parametric approach to model all the components of an infrastructure, based on a database and a specific library of BIM objects.
- BIM4Viaduct accelerates bridge and viaduct modelling;
- BIM4Tunnel facilitates underground structure modelling;
- BIM4Track models all types of track and its components (ballast, sleepers, plinths, 3rd rail, etc.);
- BIM4RollingStock, models rolling stock gauge;
- BIM4Catenary, models catenary components and includes electrical exclusion zones;
- BIM4MEP accelerates the linear MEP (Mechanical Electrical Plumbing) component modelling;
- BIM4Signalling enhances signalling component modeling;
- BIM4Culvert facilitates hydraulic structure modeling;
- BIM4Geology integrates boreholes and geological layers into BIM Models.