Monitors the Carbon footprint of your projects.
Adaptation to the Characteristics of the Project
- Configuration of the tool for any type of project, mode of transport and local conditions (manufacture and transport of materials / components, carbon cost of energy, climatic characteristics, etc.);
- Configuration and verification of BIM data;
- Possibility to add “non BIM” data from multiple sources (Excel, JSON, database).
QUANTIFICATION OF THE CARBON IMPACT
- Capture of the “carbon” data from the BIM models of the project;
- Automation of project carbon footprint calculations;
- Immediate visualization of carbon emissions from technical and geographic assets.
CARBON FOOTPRINT OPTIMISATION
- Tracking of high carbon emission elements;
- Comparison of the carbon weight for the different design scenarios;
- Visualization of carbon emissions avoided by design choices;
- Management and monitoring of carbon performance throughout the infrastructure life cycle.
A COMMON GOAL
To meet net zero by 2050 (Paris Agreement), we have to invest in reducing carbon emmissions in infrastructure.